Are you looking for the best WordPress migration plugin to move your website to a new web host?
Find the best WordPress Migration Plugins to help your website safely to a new host.
Will be going through the 5 best WordPress migration plugins in 2022.
Let’s get started:
Sharing my thoughts and experience with WordPress migration plugins.
The Top WordPress migration plugins for your website
Here are the top picks under the best WordPress migration plugins:-
1. UpdraftPlus – The most popular WordPress backup plugin for any website. It’s the best WordPress migration plugin we have tried and tested on our website while migrating our website.
2. BlogVault – Best WordPress migration plugin we have tested. Simple 3-step process. Also happens to be the best backup solution for WordPress as well. The plugin runs on its own servers so it won’t slow down your site.
3. All-In-One WP Migration – This migration plugin is specifically focused on website migrations. The free version is available with paid extensions.
4. Duplicator – Great migration plugin. Can be used to clone websites as well. Free version available.
5. Jetpack – Jetpack is a huge WordPress plugin that comes with a mighty backup feature. This feature was previously called VaultPress and was sold as a separate product.
UpdraftPlus is one of the best WordPress backup plugins. Its premium version comes with a migration tool that allows you to easily migrate your website.
It has around 3+ million Active Installations for this plugin.
- Simple and easy to use
- Do it from your WordPress dashboard
- Incremental backups allow you to save server resources base
- The base plugin is free.
- Supports both manual and automated (scheduled) backups
- Premium from $30.
- If you want to change URLs or move to a local setting, then you need the paid Migrator add-on
- Difficult to transfer larger websites as compared to smaller ones.
BlogVault – Best WordPress migration plugin we have tested. You can install it with a Simple 3-step process.
It’s the best WordPress plugin with amazing features. The plugin runs on its own servers so it won’t slow down your site.
- Complete Website Migration
- Super Easy 1-Click Full Site Migrations
- No Downtime
- Supports Large Websites
- Beginner Friendly
3. All-In-One WP Migration
All-In-One WP Migration – This migration plugin is specifically focused on website migrations. The free version is available with paid extensions.
- Easy to Use
- The basic plugin is free
- Can Upload up to 512MB of a file size
Pricing: The basic plugin is free, but you’ll need the Unlimited extension to remove the import size restriction. The Unlimited extension is available at $69 for a lifetime license.
4. Migrate Guru
Migrate Guru is a migration plugin for WordPress that allows you to easily migrate your WordPress site to a new host or domain. It uses a cloud-based migration system to transfer your site, which means that you do not need to worry about file size limits or timeouts.
To use Migrate Guru, you will need to install the plugin on both the source and destination sites, and then follow the prompts to initiate the migration. Migrate Guru will handle the process of transferring all of the files and database tables for you, and will automatically update the URLs in the database to reflect the new location of the site.
Some of the features of Migrate Guru include the ability to migrate multiple sites at once, support for multisite installations, and the ability to pause and resume migrations. It also includes a staging feature that allows you to test the migration on a staging site before making it live.
- Multisite support:
- User-friendly interface:
- Cloud-based migration system:
- Pause and resume feature:
- Limited migration options
BackupBuddy: This plugin allows you to create complete backups of your WordPress site, including all of the files and database, and restore them to a new location or restore individual files and database tables. It also includes a migration feature for moving your site to a new host or domain.
- Complete backups:
- Easily move your site to a new host or domain with just a few clicks.
- Customize backups:
- Cost: BackupBuddy is not a free plugin
- Large backups can take time to create
There are several WordPress plugins that can help you migrate your website from one domain or hosting provider to another.
But these are the best WordPress migration plugins tried and tested.
We have tried our best to share the WordPress migration plugins.
Do share this article and I hope you found this article helpful.
Do read the article carefully. If you have any doubt do ask me. You can Comment down below.
Your every share matters to us a lot.
Thank you, Keep Shining😍