Hello Everyone, how are you doing? Welcome to build and Shine. In the article, you will learn how to change country/region in a google search.
How to Change Region/Country Settings in Google Search.
As the default preset Google region settings, Google automatically redirects you to the corresponding to your current location.
How to change location/Region on Google Search?
- Simply, Go to Google Search on your iPhone, Android phone, or desktop.
- Scroll down to find Settings at the bottom of the page.
- On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the top right corner of the screen.
As you can see in the above image. For desktop settings, you need to click on the top right corner of the screen.
4. After that click on See all settings and you will take to the setting part.
5. On the Settings page, Scroll down and look for the heading that says Region for Search Results.
6. Select the region you would pick from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change your Google Search location.
So this is how you can change your location and target different countries exploring various International keywords and building a micro niche blog around different countries.
What happens when I change my Google Search country?
You get overall different search results with various different websites for the same search intent (queries) you input.
You can see the search results regarding region-specific events such as festivals and natural disasters.
If you want to target your international micro niche then it’s very helpful because you will know which of your website is ranking on what particular keywords. That’s how it is.